Benefits of working for BHS
BHS delivers a work experience that rewards your contributions, provides opportunities for advancement and supports your work-life needs. From competitive salaries to comprehensive benefits packages, generous paid time off and vacations, and a variety of health and wellness programs, a career at BHS really is the whole package.
"I’m bringing my best self to the job. I’m helping our customers help their employees bring their best selves to their job. I’m bettering lives. And that’s so fulfilling.”
BHS is a leading national provider of corporate health and wellness programs located in Baltimore, MD.
We are seeking a savvy graphics intern to join our team for a dynamic internship opportunity. This internship
is ideal for a skilled graphic design student who is looking to learn and be challenged in a creative, corporate
Areas of interest:
Design, Branding, Editing of both Print and Digital Materials. Materials created will inspire, inform and educate the audience about BHS products of services.
You’ll thrive in this position if:
- You’ve got the skills: Extremely proficient in Adobe Suite, specifically InDesign and Illustrator.
- You’ve got a creative flair: Strong design style and a portfolio showcasing it.
- You don’t miss a beat: Highly attentive to detail, organized and thorough.
- Assisting in the design of various projects: print and digital materials, brochures, banners, postcards, business cards, etc.
- Developing, editing and managing a library of marketing collateral templates consistent with the
- Work with our marketing team on a wide range of production work that includes, but is not limited to, campaign creation, formatting, exporting and uploading of all project types.
- General help with other miscellaneous tasks.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Hands on knowledge in designing with the Adobe Creative Suite in a Mac environment.
- An eye for typography (proper kerning, leading, etc.).
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Ability to follow style guides, instructions and critique feedback.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is a necessity.
- Able to work independently when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and WordPress a plus.
- Video editing experience a plus.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and enrolled in a college or university.
- Internships require working a minimum of 16 hours per week with a maximum of 40 hours per week.
- Qualified students in their junior/senior year of college will be considered.
This position can quality for school credit per approval from the respective institution. This internship is unpaid.
At BHS, we’re in the business of bettering lives so employees can bring their best selves to work. With a range of assistance, wellness and well-being programs, we transform organizations by empowering individuals to reach their fullest potential.
We are seeking a self-motivated, quick-to-connect, business development manager who wants to be part of a growth team at BHS. This person will play a critical role in achieving our ambitious sales goals and revenue growth objectives. The role involves working with the marketing team to identify, drive and close qualified sales opportunities. The primary job responsibilities will be to; 1) close big deals 2) nurture relationships that lead to a robust pipeline 3) build the BHS brand.
This position reports to the VP, Customer Solutions
Some of the essential job functions include:
- Making dozens of calls per day
- Qualifying prospects
- Closing deals
- Outreaching to execs in targeted companies
- Following the BHS sales process from start to finish
- Managing outbound email drip campaigns launched by marketing team
- Conducting presentations and demos in person and via screen share
- Maintaining contact with interested prospects who are not yet ready to buy
- Providing customer/prospect feedback to help refine sales pitch and constantly improve sales tools
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in sales/marketing
- Demonstrated sales success
- Exceptional time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong phone presence
- Resilient- demonstrate ability to remain motivated and productive
- Solid IT skills (CRM, Microsoft 365)
Job type: Full-time Exempt
Interested? E-mail your resume to: email@example.com