Benefits of working for BHS
BHS delivers a work experience that rewards your contributions, provides opportunities for advancement and supports your work-life needs. From competitive salaries to comprehensive benefits packages, generous paid time off and vacations, and a variety of health and wellness programs, a career at BHS really is the whole package.
"I’m bringing my best self to the job. I’m helping our customers help their employees bring their best selves to their job. I’m bettering lives. And that’s so fulfilling.”
At BHS, we’re in the business of bettering lives so employees can bring their best selves to work. With a range of assistance, wellness and well-being programs, we transform organizations by empowering individuals to reach their fullest potential. Work with a mission-driven team, focused on improving the experience for those seeking behavioral health services, on a beautiful campus while enjoying a robust benefits package.
Description: Directs and leads all aspects of the provider network strategy including access analyses, network operations, provider recruitment and retention, provider quality assurance, and contract language/reimbursement analyses. Develop and implement solution-focused strategies and tactics designed to increase provider compliance and improve provider performance.
This position reports to the VP, Service Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to lead and manage others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to foster a cooperative work environment
- Strong active listening skills in order to develop short- and long-term goals
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude to motivate others to make change
- Knowledge and understanding of core Provider Relations strategies
- Knowledge of applicable legislation, standards, policies and procedures within the provider relations field
- Knowledge of business practices and procedures
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with network providers, administrators and related business partners
- Oversee provider network to ensure appropriate access for participants and customers and quality outcomes
- Lead activities with other internal departments to provide optimal customer service to network providers and internal/external customers
- Collaborate with all levels of the organization in order to verify accuracy of and analyze provider data
- Develop and monitor training and education materials
- Oversee new provider orientation to maximize performance in service delivery and contract compliance
- Provides management, direction, development, problem resolution and leadership for the provider solutions team
- Uses data to maximize efficiencies, reduce redundancies, contain costs and improve company profitability
- Develops tracks and manages provider solutions teams’ overall performance while motivating and managing personnel to achieve peak productivity and performance
- Makes recommendations for department, database, or system efficiencies and improvements
- Keep the providers happy
Job type: Full-time Exempt
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of 4-year degree in Business or associated field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of the Provider Relations arena
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience
Location: Baltimore, MD
BHS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Interested? E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
BHS is a leading national provider of corporate health and wellness programs located in Baltimore, MD. We are seeking a savvy graphics intern to join our team for a dynamic internship opportunity. This internship is ideal for a skilled graphic design student who is looking to learn and be challenged in a creative, corporate work environment.
Areas of interest:
Design, Branding, Editing of both Print and Digital Materials. Materials created will inspire, inform and educate the audience about BHS products of services.
You’ll thrive in this position if:
- You’ve got the skills: Extremely proficient in Adobe Suite, specifically InDesign and Illustrator.
- You’ve got a creative flair: Strong design style and a portfolio showcasing it.
- You don’t miss a beat: Highly attentive to detail, organized and thorough.
- Assisting in the design of various projects: print and digital materials, brochures, banners, postcards, business cards, etc.
- Developing, editing and managing a library of marketing collateral templates consistent with the BHS brand.
- Work with our marketing team on a wide range of production work that includes, but is not limited to, campaign creation, formatting, exporting and uploading of all project types.
- General help with other miscellaneous tasks.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Hands on knowledge in designing with the Adobe Creative Suite in a Mac environment.
- An eye for typography (proper kerning, leading, etc.).
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Ability to follow style guides, instructions and critique feedback.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is a necessity.
- Able to work independently when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and WordPress a plus.
- Video editing experience a plus.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and enrolled in a college or university.
- Internships require working a minimum of 16 hours per week with a maximum of 40 hours per week.
- Qualified students in their junior/senior year of college will be considered.
Location: Baltimore, MD
This position can qualify for school credit per approval from the respective institution. This internship is unpaid.
Interested? E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org