Benefits of working for BHS
BHS delivers a work experience that rewards your contributions, provides opportunities for advancement and supports your work-life needs. From competitive salaries to comprehensive benefits packages, generous paid time off and vacations, and a variety of health and wellness programs, a career at BHS really is the whole package.
"I’m bringing my best self to the job. I’m helping our customers help their employees bring their best selves to their job. I’m bettering lives. And that’s so fulfilling.”
At BHS, we’re in the business of bettering lives so employees can bring their best selves to work. Guide+Thrive is a cutting-edge solution that provides individuals with personalized direct access to behavioral health and well-being support. Our unique model creates access and helps individuals solve life and work problems, realize their personal goals and be their best self regardless of their starting point.
Serving as a “guide” for each participant, the Guide Care Concierge is a dedicated master’s level clinician and is available to provide in-the-moment support, crisis counseling, telephonic or virtual psychosocial assessments, care planning, navigation and scheduling with qualified providers and/or treatment facilities.
The candidate for this position is compassionate, empathetic, and supportive. The right candidate knows how to meet a member where they are, design the appropriate care plan, and motivate the member to take the next step in their plan. The candidate displays analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent organization, communication and coordination capabilities. The applicant must be able to apply complex problem-solving abilities to achieve problem and process solutions.
The focus of this position requires a specialist orientation to completing detailed, accurate work based on established guidelines. The position requires a candidate that uses frequent, friendly, outgoing communication styles in working with others who often have different styles, attitudes and behaviors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accepts all service requests for the GUIDE program (via inbound call, form submission or scheduled appointment)
- Reviews participant’s triggered assessment and provides outreach to engage
- Provides in-the-moment support, crisis support, intake, further assessment and care planning
- Guides participants to organizational resources including health plans and employer-sponsored benefits
- Guides participants to community resources including behavioral health and substance abuse treatment centers
- Provides follow up to ensure connection, progress and participant satisfaction
- Monitors the quality, compliance, progression and outcome of each case
- Uses various interventions such as motivational interviewing, solution-focused consultation, behavior modification and intrinsic coaching to resolve participant issues/concerns while keeping the participant engaged throughout process
- Maintains accurate and complete client information in case the management tool
- Participates in on-call rotation
- All other duties as assigned
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work well with others and autonomously
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
- Follows through on commitments, delivers on promises and meet deadlines
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling or related field
- 2-5 years’ experience in case management
- 2-5 years’ experience working with addiction and recovery
- Previous work experience in role that required use of clinical acumen
Location: Baltimore, MD
Interested? E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BHS is a leading national provider of corporate health and wellness programs located in Baltimore, MD. We are seeking a savvy graphics intern to join our team for a dynamic internship opportunity. This internship is ideal for a skilled graphic design student who is looking to learn and be challenged in a creative, corporate work environment.
Areas of interest:
Design, Branding, Editing of both Print and Digital Materials. Materials created will inspire, inform and educate the audience about BHS products of services.
You’ll thrive in this position if:
- You’ve got the skills: Extremely proficient in Adobe Suite, specifically InDesign and Illustrator.
- You’ve got a creative flair: Strong design style and a portfolio showcasing it.
- You don’t miss a beat: Highly attentive to detail, organized and thorough.
- Assisting in the design of various projects: print and digital materials, brochures, banners, postcards, business cards, etc.
- Developing, editing and managing a library of marketing collateral templates consistent with the BHS brand.
- Work with our marketing team on a wide range of production work that includes, but is not limited to, campaign creation, formatting, exporting and uploading of all project types.
- General help with other miscellaneous tasks.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Hands on knowledge in designing with the Adobe Creative Suite in a Mac environment.
- An eye for typography (proper kerning, leading, etc.).
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Ability to follow style guides, instructions and critique feedback.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is a necessity.
- Able to work independently when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and WordPress a plus.
- Video editing experience a plus.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and enrolled in a college or university.
- Internships require working a minimum of 16 hours per week with a maximum of 40 hours per week.
- Qualified students in their junior/senior year of college will be considered.
Location: Baltimore, MD
This position can qualify for school credit per approval from the respective institution. This internship is unpaid.
Interested? E-mail your resume to: email@example.com